£300 - £400, Cambridge, Project Accountant , 2 year FTC
Your new company
Your new role as a Project Accountant will be working for a global Pharmaceutical company based in Central Cambridge who are looking for someone to join their team on a 2 year FTC.
Your new role
The Project Accountant will play a critical role in the delivery of R2R Transformation Programme Business Case realisation. They will ensure appropriate Finance governance is in place during the length of R2R Transformation Programme such that all costs/accruals and project benefits are captured and reported accordingly. Working closely with the R2R transformation project team and Finance Business Partner to ensure all relevant inputs/commentary into actuals reports and various forecasting and budgeting exercises are provided. Developing and agreeing with key stakeholders a business case realisation framework and working with a number of parties to collate and agree benefits as achieved.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recently qualified / part-qualified specialist finance professional
- Experience of working in project finance within a large organisation
- Experience of working within governance frameworks
- Significant experience within a specific discipline, e.g. management accounting and reporting, project accounting and reporting
- Rigorous and analytical thinking
- Highly numerate
- Independent and collaborative
Developed commercial and analytical skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.