A new Financial Analyst is needed to assist this manufacturing business in Crawley in the making of critical decisions for manufacturing operations and projects.
This client based in Crawley manufactures for multiple exciting industries and have shown fiscal growth for a number of consecutive years. The products are cutting edge, bespoke and of the highest quality. The Finance Analyst will join an already successful and growing finance team.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analysing the monthly management accounts
- Managing the accounting accruals, prepayments and allocations
- Calculating, reviewing and generating revenue journals
- Creating monthly reporting analysis
- Reviewing the monthly ledgers and submissions
- Monthly analysis on costs and expenditure
- Providing analytic support to the Finance Manager
- Creating monthly detailed forecasting schedules and budgets
The ideal candidate for this Financial Analyst role:
- Possess a suitable finance qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing business is advantageous
- Tech-savvy candidates would enjoy this business in particular.
£ 40 000 to £50 000 basic salary + additional benefits + paid vacation
Excellent growth potential and the opportunity to be part of an exciting organisation that takes development of their staff seriously.