Italian Speaking Tax
Italian speaking Taxation Candidate needed!
Personal taxation compliance and advisory for high net worth individuals.
My Client is a leading boutique firm of Chartered Certified Accountants and business advisors based in central London. They offer a full range of services to help create and enhance the success of our clients. Our approach is based on building strong working relationships underpinned by a personal, tailored service. Take a look at the services we offer for businesses and individuals and contact a member or our team to book a free consultation meeting.
- Preparing annual tax returns (individuals. partnerships, trusts and forms 11Ds/PSAs)
- Obtaining missing information from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
- Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
- Preparing basic capital gains computations
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the supervisor's approval
- Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Electronically filing tax returns if necessary
- Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
- Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research
You must speak Italian to be applicable for this oppurtunity!
Competitive Job Package