Accounts Assistant | Loughborough | Temp to Perm
The Role Summery
- Responsible for start to finish Accounts Payable ledger processes in order to manage the company's liabilities to international suppliers in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Thereby ensure the Company can access materials and services required for its daily operations.
- Assist in routine and ad hoc tasks within the Finance Department.
- Supplier Accounts maintenance
- Process supplier invoices
- Invoice authorisation
- Payment runs
- Query resolution
- Statement reconciliation
- Debit Notes
- Month end reporting
- Payment Allocation
- Assist in routine and ad hoc tasks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.