An exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst within an established multi-national pharmaceuticals in Cambridge who can provide the opportunity to play an integral role, whilst also continuing to learn and develop. Within this role the Finance Analyst will be playing a central business partnering role, providing valuable financial analysis and support to the wider business functions.
A leading pharmaceuticals business operating from fantastic offices in Cambridge who have seen rapid growth which shows no signs of slowing down. Although challenging, the Finance Analyst will see themselves in a highly rewarding environment which is consistently varied, providing progression opportunities as well as continuous training.
The Finance Analyst will be have a varied role which will include:
- Providing financial planning and analysis to key business functions
- Significant business partnering as you will be providing detailed analysis and commentary across the business
- Creating detailed and accurate reporting packs
- Providing commentary on month and annual trends and variances
- Detailed operational cost and cash flow analysis
- Responsibility, alongside the existing team, for the budgeting process
- Consistently providing new ideas and innovations to the existing processes
- Establish new and maintain existing planning models
The successful applicant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA/CIMA
- Previous exposure to financial planning models would be advantageous but not necessary
- Hold a strong business partnering background, confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- An advanced user of Excel with strong exposure to a number of financial systems, Cognos experience would be advantageous
- A driven individual keen on personal success as well as growth
- Strong analytical mind with enthusiasm towards solving problems
The successful applicant for the Finance Analyst position will be receiving a competitive salary alongside an impressive benefits package which will provide training and support with studies. As well as this the successful applicant will be working in fantastic facilities in the Cambridge area which provide a brilliant working environment.