An exciting opportunity for an experienced project accountant to transition to an all-encompassing role at the centre of finances for this growing consultancy business operating from Cambridge. Within this role the project accountant will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of company projects and providing financial analysis and support to the heads of departments.
A fast paced and commercially minded consultancy firm who have long been established in the market whilst also seeing growth across the business. Providing fantastic facilities as well as a knowledgeable and experienced finance team the successful candidate will be making a fantastic career step to a challenging but highly rewarding position.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing the budget, forecasts and actuals reporting, and provide detailed commentary to business leads
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders, providing key financial support to business projects
- Controlling the month end process and production of detailed and accurate journals
- Managing the cash flow activities within the business
- Assisting with both the internal and external audits
- Assisting with any system changes and process streamlining
The successful applicant for the Project Account position will be:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Experienced in project work, specifically in liaising with key stakeholders within the business
- Advanced user of Excel and have previous exposure to a number of systems
- Able to provide a proven track record of detailed and accurate analysis
- A driven and ambitious individual keen to succeed
The successful candidate will be stepping into a challenging but highly rewarding role as the project accountant, joining a established but also growing consultancy business. Based from offices in Cambridge the successful candidate will receive and competitive salary as well a fantastic benefits package.