Group Reporting Accountant
1 day left
- Level of qualification
This Group Reporting Accountant will report to the Group Reporting Manager and play a critical role in providing the organisation with critical financial decision making data and trends.
This client is a highly specialised logistics and storage company dealing with major blue chip companies across the globe. They have shown major fiscal growth in the coming years and are set to continue growing.
The Group Reporting Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the Group's interim and full year financial statements under IFRS & UKGAAP.
- Managing external auditors and internal contributors.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge base of IFRS's & UKGAAP.
- Providing ongoing support to the divisional finance teams.
- The development and maintaining of accounting policies.
- Supporting the senior finance colleagues in determining the most appropriate accounting treatments.
The successful candidate:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Graduate with minimum 2.1 degree or exceptional non-graduate.
- Experience of working within a large corporation and willingness to develop within a fast moving company.
- Consolidation, group reporting and board reporting experience preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills; must be highly proficient with Excel.
- Good communicator, with confidence to establish credibility across the business.
£ 45 000 to £52 000 pa + pension + medical + paid holiday.