Senior Financial Reporting Specialist - Prudential Measures
Are you a qualified financial specialist with an analytical mindset? Do you have some experience in the area of capital and risk and are you keen to further develop it? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– produce financial and regulatory information for both local and global regulators (Basel III and Too big to fail regulations)
– work on detailed analytical review of capital, RWA, LRD and similar data
– investigate exceptions by reaching out to financial controllers during the close process
– support us in implementation of new regulatory requirements
– contribute to our external quarterly and annual reports (Pillar 3)
– prepare relevant financial information for management discussions
You’ll be working in the Capital Adequacy team within Group Finance, which is located in Zürich, London, Noida and looking for further support in Krakow. We are responsible for the preparation and analysis of the regulatory capital adequacy related measures for our Swiss regulated entities. This includes the preparation and critical review of Risk-weighted Assets, the leverage ratio denominator and the calculation of eligible capital and respective ratios. In our team we are also significantly contributing to external disclosures, such as the Capital Management section and the Pillar 3 disclosures, which are both published on a quarterly basis.
– a university degree in finance and accounting, business or similar field
– 3-5 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in banking or similar industry
– some knowledge about prudential regulations such Basel III
– a questioning mindset and a proactive approach
– very good knowledge of MS Excel and (ideally) SAP BW
– eager to work on new, challenging tasks in an international environment
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– capable of completing multiple tasks under tight deadlines
– fluent in English, German knowledge is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on: https://www.ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.