A newly created Management Accountant role in Fife on a 9 month FTC with the potential of moving permanent.
Market leading Manufacturing business.
The successful Management Accountant applicant will play an integral role of the functioning of the Manufacturing site. Some of the key duties will be:
- Ensuring full accurate monthly reporting
- Producing a full set of monthly management accounts
- P+L responsibility for 4 entities.
- Periodically preparing a set of statutory accounts
- Analysis of manufacturing variances
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Ensuring the accounts payable ledger & payroll functions are working properly
* Strong Excel and systems knowledge
* ACCA/ CIMA/ ICAS qualification
* Experience gained in a business partnering capacity
* Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience gained in financial accounting /management accounting
* Finance experience gained within engineering or manufacturing would be preferable.
A strong rate and package is on offer for the successful Management Accountant. This role could potentially lead to a permanent opportunity also.