Accounts Assistant with study support
This role, Accounts Assistant with study support, is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate who is looking to progress and become a Management Accountant in the future!
Our client are looking for someone with at least 18 months experience with the desire to take on the accruals and prepayments, journal postings and cash flow forecasting.
The role is a permanent position looking for candidate who can interview at short notice.
Our client are a well established property company based in the City of London and have seen significant growth over the last 2 years.
They are keen to hire a confident, motivated and drive accounts assistant to progress up to Assistant Accountant and Management Accountant level in the future.
The study support will be provided after the initial 6 month probation period.
This role, Accounts Assistant with study support, involves:
- Acccounts payable and sales ledger Processing
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Dealing with invoices from the different entities within the business
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue reconciliations
- Based in the City of London
- Permanent role looking for candidates that can interview at short notice this week and next week
- Accountancy focused
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Assistant with study support, ideally will have
1. 12 months minimum experience in finance
2. Be able to interview at short notice
3. Be keen to progress and develop in a growing company
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a thriving business with a vibrant and fun office!