Financial Accountant, Nottingham, £38,000 - £43,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are working with a leading international business in Nottingham to assist in the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
You will join a high performing finance team and report to an experienced and supportive Financial Accounting Manager. The role is based at the organisations European Head Office.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Production of the groups statutory accounts to tight deadlines
- Respond to audit and group enquiries for additional information
- VAT queries within the business, especially regarding international movements.
- Treasury and derivatives management
- Responsible for intercompany reporting to group
- Responsible for specified areas of Corporation Tax calculations and submissions.
- Provide cover for Financial Accounts team as required and deputise for the Financial Accounts Manager when required.
To be considered for this position you will be fully qualified (Ideally ACA/ACCA) with experience of operating in an international and fast paced environment. You will also have good working knowledge of IFRS and FRS102.
In return you can expect an attractive basic salary and the opportunity to join and fast paced and growing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.