Accounts Receivable (Temporary)
2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
This Accounts Receivable (Temporary) opportunity is well suited to someone with previous experience in a similar (or more junior) billing or sales ledger role, as it will offer you an opportunity to develop your career alongside a hardworking and vibrant young team.
The ideal candidate would have experience raising a high volume of invoices in a fast paced finance team, analysing job accruals and working closely with the business.
The Accounts Receivable (Temporary) vacancy is for a global media and advertising company, based in central London.
The candidate must be immediately available, and previous experience within the media sector is desired.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable (Temporary) role:
- Reviewing and approving new jobs ready for billing and costs and managing these throughout the process, to completion
- Raising invoices for inter-company and direct clients
Using portals and other means to ensure clients receive their invoices in good time and in line with agreed processes
- Adhering to system based work flows and standard departmental processes
- Finding efficient working practices to ensure key deadlines are consistently met
- Acquiring an understanding audit requirements and ensuring all departmental processes are consistently adhered to
- Preparing audit packs as required and ensuring all procedures dictated under SOX are consistently followed
- Reviewing the open jobs report and taking action to reduce all work in progress (WIP)
- Working collaboratively with the credit control team to resolve queries and ensure prompt payment from our suppliers
- Creating guides and process documents, so that work can be covered by others in the team as required
- Ensuring supplier forms are correctly completed and saved down
The successful candidate for this Accounts Receivable (Temporary) vacancy, based in central London, will have experience raising a high volume of invoices in a fast paced finance team, analysing job accruals and working closely with the business.
Previous exposure to the media sector in an accountancy capacity is a bonus.
This accountancy role offers the candidate the perfect opportunity to progress within their career, with exposure into an exciting sector in central London.