Accounts Assistant | Hinckley | £25k-£28k
Primary Role: Sales ledger
Working with the Office Manager to understand sales invoice process and links between Sage & the operations system, developing potentially through to Trial Balance, Year End process and VAT Returns.
- Manage all customer accounts, ensuring payments are kept up to date
- Collating, processing and analysing the Credit Cards, Expenses & Petty Cash.
Purchase ledger Support
- Working closely with our Purchase Ledger clerk to understand the links between Sage accounts system and our Operations system.
- Balancing Supplier statements and problem solving. Prepare payment Run
- Understand the Subcontractor invoice process and the completion of the CIS Inland Revenue report.
- To become a versatile member of the team and to help cover as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.