The Finance Analyst will assist the FP&A team in delivering financial support the CFO and the wider team.
Our client based in Basingstoke is the global leader in IT solutions. They pride themselves on customer focus, solution quality and their great team.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Following analysis of actual results, prepare month end journals for accruals and corrections for head office cost centres
- Prepare and issue details of actual expenditure versus budget to central cost centre managers
- Prepare month end analysis and commentary for overheads variances to budget for the International Business
- Monitor and track global orderbook and pipeline progress and provide monthly commentary with respect to budget
- Support monitoring of transfer pricing and regional profitability
- Assist in reviewing regional performance for actual results, forecasts and budgets
The successful Finance Analyst:
- Good analytical and data presentation skills
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably and professionally with senior operatives within the business
- Reasonable understanding of financial management, financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- A team player, they will be highly self-motivated and organised, have a high attention to detail and be able to work under pressure in light of tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to pro-actively suggest improvements to existing processes.
This Finance Analyst job based in Basingstoke for a leading IT business, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.