Financial Systems Analyst
An exciting opportunity for an experienced systems analyst to have an immediate and true impact on the success of the business as a whole. Within this role the financial systems analyst will be responsible for the maintenance and improvements made to the SAP software used by the business. The Financial Systems Analyst will also provide ongoing support to the wider business, playing a central role to this Cambridge based consultancy firm.
An established consultancy firm who are based in fantastic offices in Cambridge who have also seen continuous growth over recent years and are looking for a new member to join in this success. Supporting a driven and ambitious team the successful Financial Systems Analyst will be making an integral contribution to the business and will receive a number of progression opportunities.
The Financial Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Drive forward business and system process improvements
- Provide detailed and accurate break/fix analysis alongside corresponding commentary to the team lead
- Perform implementation changes within the SAP Finance and Controlling modules
- Engage with various business and technical teams to ensure the maintainance of the SAP software
- Provide training to the wider teams on the SAP platform
- Assist the wider finance team with their month end processes
- Budget and forecasts automation
- Assist with any finance projects as directed
The successful applicant for the Financial Systems Analyst will be:
- An experienced user of SAP capable of system improvements and changes
- Confident in liaising with both finance individuals and those in the wider teams
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on both personal and team success
- The holder of a finance based degree
- Experienced in both finance and cost accounting principles
- Experienced in software life cycles
The successful applicant will be making a fantastic career move to this well established consultancy firm. Operating from facilities in the centre of Cambridge the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary alongside an impressive benefits package.