The financial accountant will primarily provide support the Financial Director when required. You will be looking after the financial accounts and preparing reports when needed by the business and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company's financial operation. To provide support and back up in any areas of the company as and when needed to ensure smooth operations.
This retail company are a leader in their industry with high end products being sold in the UK, known for their quality products and service. The financial accountant role is within a friendly and growing finance function in Waltham Cross who are pivotal in the operations of the wider business.
- Preparing full sets of management accounts for the company.
- The preparation of financial information each year end to satisfy the requirements of the company auditors.
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and query resolution.
- Preparing and analysing financial reports for senior management.
- Deal with all banking matters relating to the company bank accounts, ensuring a positive balance is maintained at all times. This will include management of multi-currency accounts.
- Responsible for payment of non-purchase ledger invoices as required.
- Liaison with the company auditors as required, including preparation for and participation in year-end audit work.
- Checking all invoices from partnered companies.
The successful financial accountant will have experience within a similar role and ideally be Part Qualified or a finalist with a few exams remaining.
A great position within a leading retail company where career stability and progression is guaranteed.