This FP&A Accountant role based in Basingstoke for a leading IT business will assist the FP&A team in delivering financial support to the CFO and the wider team.
Our client, based in Basingstoke is the global leader in IT solutions. They pride themselves on customer focus, solution quality and their great team.
FP&A Accountant responsibilities:
- Following analysis of actual results, prepare month end journals for accruals and corrections for head office cost centres
- Prepare and issue details of actual expenditure versus budget to central managers
- Prepare month end analysis and commentary for overheads variances to budget for the International Business
- Monitor and track pipeline progress and provide monthly updates with respect to budget
- Collate information and act as finance business partner for HQ functions in the preparation of head office budgets and forecasts
- Support monitoring of transfer pricing and regional profitability
- Assist in reviewing regional performance for actual results, forecasts and budgets
- Additional analysis and reporting tasks as required.
The successful FP&A Accountant will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
This FP&A Accountant role based in Basingstoke for a leading IT business offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.