A temporary Management Accountant job for a growing organisation based in Evesham.
Temporary (3 Month Contract)
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for qualified Accountant to join a reputable organisation in Evesham. Due to growth, my client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to support for a period of 3 months.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will lead a small team and be responsible for the provision of financial management information to the management team.
- Preparation and production of monthly management accounts
- Presenting reports to the Executive team
- Management of the budget process including reviews with budget holders
- Provide accurate and timely information for preparation of annual budgets
- Posting of journals
- Assisting with financial statements
- Monitoring and reporting on changes in costs
- Calculation of tax liability
- Financial analysis/modelling
- Management of Assistant Management Accountant
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a similar management accounting role
- Experience of improving a budget setting process
- Able to manage a small team in order to achieve agreed targets
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp new areas of responsibility
- IT literate - Word, Excel and Internet
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.