Credit Controller (professional services)
Do you want to work in Liverpool Street? Does working for a professional services company particularly appeal to you? Do you have at least 1 years experience in credit control?
Page Personnel are delighted to be representing a professional services company in Liverpool Street, London. They specialise in leasing out PDQ machines and have some large clients across the UK.
The successful Credit Controller (Professional Services) will have the following responsibilities:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £20 up to £50,000
- Working on a bespoke system
- Using excel
- Liasing with the sales and customer services team
- Chasing from SME's and sole traders
The successful Credit Controller (Professional Services) will have the following:
- 1 year in credit control minimum
- Happy to do a largely phone based role
- Keen to work in a team of credit controllers
- Professional services and accountancy experience
- Ability to commute to Central London - Liverpool Street
The Credit Controller (Professional Services) will be offered a salary of 22-24k depending on experience. Previous accountancy and credit control roles are essential for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience. Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Liverpool Street, London.