Our client is seeking an ambitious Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join their team during this exciting time to focus on business partnering with senior commercial managers across the business based in Luton.
This company is a well known impressive business who has experienced continual success due to their dominance of their market. They have an agressive growth plan and hence are offering plenty of opportunity for career development and progression within their large growing Finance team.
The Finance Analyst will have responsibilities including:
- Project Accounting and Finance partnering to Project Management and senior stakeholders across the business
- Full end to end accounting of project Costs and managing of the budget
- Key point of contact for Project Managers for Finance support
- Raising Intercompany invoices and intercompany reconciliation
- Creating transparency over intercompany accounting
- Assisting with generation of Reporting, provide commentary and review with Financial Controller
- Capitalisation of projects
- Assisting with review of business cases
- Assisting with 5YP and Budget activities
- Supporting wider team during busy periods where required
- Continued process improvement
- Seeking ways of using Data analytics to support Finance process improvement
- Support the timely payment of invoices through working with Accounts Payable and Project Managers.
- Other tasks will involve raising intercompany invoices, headcount tracking and reporting, raising journals, checking invoices correctly coded and updating on payment and approval status.
- In addition the role will cover month end activities around the updating and maintenance of the reporting files.
- You will also provide ad hoc analysis and project work as required as well as supporting other areas of the team during key periods when required.
The successful Finance Analyst will be forward thinking, comfortable with dealing with communicating at all levels in the organisation including overseas colleagues but also with external suppliers. Ability to challenge the way we work and find new ways to add value to what we deliver for our internal customers.
You will be tenacious when dealing with complicated queries and enjoy the challenge of dealing with a wide range of tasks. In return you will be given an opportunity to quickly develop new accounting skills working on a broad range of interesting projects.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience within an analytical role
- Knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience of Finance Business Partnering would be highly desirable.
- A self-motivated conscientious team player
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent intercultural awareness
- Preferably actively studying ACCA/CIMA
The Finance Analyst can expect a salary between £30,000 and £35,000 dependent upon level of experience and qualification. There is a generous benefits package and a study support package.