My client are a medium sized Charitable organisation who are based in St. Albans. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a permanent Payroll Clerk to join them on a full time basis.
Paying a salary of £25,000, you will ideally have a background in Payroll and live local to St. Albans and be looking to work in a team environment.
My client are a medium sized company who are within the Not for Profit and Charities sector who are looking to expand their Payroll team and hire a permanent clerk. They offer a competitive salary, friendly working environment and career progression. They are looking for people who live local to St. Albans who work well in a team environment. This is a busy and varied Payroll position for a great business.
As part of the Payroll team your role will involve -
- Acting as a point of contact for payroll queries and ensuring all queries are resolved effectively
- Input/Import all verified monthly variable payroll data
- Assist the Payroll Manager with ad hoc reports and projects
- Deal with day to day correspondence/queries received within payroll from all other departments and external agencies
- Calculate pro rata payment for starters, leavers and all other permanent and temporary amendments input
- Run/check relevant payroll audit reports for sign off within the business in line with the payroll cut off dates
- Preparation of monthly statistics and reports
- Living local to St. Albans
- A background in Payroll is essential
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Payroll Clerk job role
- A competitive salary of £25,000 and great benefits
- A full time role with great exposure and training
- Growing company in St. Albans