Working alongside a senior Management Accountant, this role offers an opportunity for candidates currently working within an accounts role to step into Management Accounts and month end procedures.
An exciting and rapidly devloping nation wide organisation based within Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
The key responsibilities of this Assistant Accountant position includes;
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Review of expense codes, comparing costs to budget
- Service cash and general debt control
- BACS payment run review
- Ensuring efficient processing of purchase ledger throughout the month
- Closing of PL & SL at month end
- Loading up of CHAPS/TT payments
- Oversight of Accounts Assistant
The successful candidate will be working within an accounts based role currently, looking to step into Management Accounts and expand their skill set. Must have extensiveexperience within an Accounts Assistant or similar role, and must be comfortable with their understanding of all aspects of sales and purchase ledgers, prior experience of month end processes is preferred but not essential.
This role offers real variety day to day, both with the initial training period and with the daily duties that come afterwards. This role is largely unsupervised, and allows the successful candidate the opportunity to further them self as an accountant. This role offers a competitive salary, and a study support package.