A well-known and dynamic international investment banking company seeks a new Financial Analyst to join there team.
- A dynamic and highly successful banking business specialising in international investment options, asset management, foreign transactions, and international payroll and pension schemes.
- Arguably one of the most well-known and successful investment banks in the United Kingdom.
- Continued business growth with every fiscal year that passes.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analysing financial data, reporting on financial performance, and creating financial models for decision making support.
- Analysing past results, performing variance analysis, identifying trends, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Identifying and driving process improvements whenever possible.
This Financial Analyst will possess:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with at least basic macro creation skills.
- Past experience in working in the banking/investment management sector is preferable.
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Be suitably qualified with either an ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualification.
- Strong analytic and data gathering skills.
- High proficiency in financial modelling.
Guaranteed basic salary with additional benefits such as medical insurance, pension, paid vacation and an annual performance bonus.