ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT CONTRACT
• To be responsible for the accurate and timely production of internal accounts and financial reports including UK Statutory account.
• Budgeting and forecasting, liaising with the relevant department heads and entering into reporting system
• Assist with external auditors and Tax advisors
• Carry out balance sheet reconciliations
• Produce regular and ad-hoc internal management reports
• To be responsible for all day to day accounts payable activities ensuring that all deadlines are met, such as:
• Process all purchase ledger invoices and expenses
• Raise sales invoice requests
• Create and request approval of journals, including accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis.
• To complete all closing timing tool items and internal controls.
• Create payment requests for payments team
• To carry out variance analysis on a monthly basis to confirm accuracy of data input to the accounts system
• Complete VAT returns and Intrastat for all UK registered companies and mills.
• Agree loans with Parent companies and ensure all UK companies have sufficient funds.
• Enter Payroll information for 5 companies, for outsourced partner to process.
• Reconcile Pension deductions and pay over to third party provider.
• Assist with GDPR compliance Applicant should preferably have: - Experience in a similar role - Administrative skills - Good communication and interpersonal skills - Good IT skills with system and process knowledge ( MS Office, especially excel , desirable SAP) - Ability to perform many different tasks simultaneously to meet strict deadlines and to work as a team. - Basic payroll knowledge Please note: Candidates need to be available to interview between the 18th February and the 1st March and start the contract around Monday 1st April. Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business