Part Time Accounts Assistant
• Purchase invoice processing.
• Petty cash handling.
• Providing cover for payments outside of the purchase ledger (cover staff absence) On top of a very generous salary this institution offers a number of excellent benefits, along with being one of the most prestigious institutions in Cambridge they offer a generous holiday scheme, free parking (subject to availability), free life cover and other excellent benefits. The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
• Accounts payable experience.
• Experience working with MS Office, including Excell and word.
• Experience working with SAGE (preferred)
• Proven ability to meet deadlines. If you would like to be considered for this position, please feel free to submit your CV for review. If you would like more information about this position please feel free to get in touch with Chris Maurice on or .