Part Time Assistant Accountant/Part Time Management Accountant
• Liaising and assisting budget holders
• Ensuring that grants are used according to the contract stipulations
• Ensuring that new grants are set up correctly on the system and tie up with costing
• Ensuring costs are allocated correctly
• Using Excel In order to be successful in applying for this Part Time Assistant Accountant/Management Accountant role, you will be AAT qualified or similar and be able to show that you have previous experience of allocating costs or dealing with budgets. You will be a self-starter with the ability to solve problems and a keen eye for detail. You must have excellent interpersonal skills. In return, the organisation offers 36 days' holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata'd and an excellent pension scheme.