2. Preparation of sales tax payable and income tax payable reconciliations.
3. Recording of invoices of vendors, commission & Travelling expenses.
4. Preparing daily reports for review and approval.
5. Making accruals for month end accounts preparation.
6. Maintain and update the prime books of entry on day to day basis.
7. Gather the financial results as shown by the general ledger at month end on the prescribed format and present to Assistant Manager.
8. Prepare standard journal vouchers as required.
9. Reconcile control accounts with the respective subsidiary ledgers.
10. Verify the completeness and accuracy in the recording of expenses and prepayments and check their subsequent position.