- Invoice processing including managing records and employee expense receipts.
- Assisting in the preparation of cash forecast and budgets inputs.
- Preparation month end accounts, Bank, Balance Sheet reconciliation and asset capitalization.
- Ensure the production of complete and accurate financial accounts to trial balances i.e. GL reconciliations.
- Prepare and file online Income & Sales Tax Returns week and monthly.
- Producing timely monthly management accounts and departmental financial reports.
- Monitoring bank accounts, managing cash flow and undertaking timely reconciliations and overseeing petty cash.
- Producing regular office documents and management workflow reports.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties commensurate with this post, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with more than three year of job experience.
- MS. Office proficiency
- SAP working knowledge is preferable.