Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance
- To prepare, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for management reporting and for Audit purposes;
- To liaison and coordinate with all financial institutions to comply with all conditions and ensure that all operations are conducted smoothly;
- To calculate product costing of each product and help in developing pricing structure;
- To prepare various management reports and analysis;
- To formulate and implement SOPs regarding finance, supply chain and other areas of operations to enhance internal controls;
- To deal with the various tax and corporate matters and compliances;
Qualification: Fresh CA
Experience Level: Fresh
Timings: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
1. Medical Allowance (one basic salary per year)
2. Pick and drop from designated point.
3. Subsidized Lunch
5. Casual Leave (C/L), Sick Leave (S/L) 18 total, Earned Leaves (E/L) 14 days minimum.
Salary: Negotiable to commensurate with Market Standards.
Job Type: Full-time