Travel & Expense Manager
Travel & Expense Manager Permanent Travel & Expense Manager Vacancy - Sheffield - Up to £28k
Your new company
Hays are working with a large, international manufacturing and supply organisation based in Sheffield who are seeking to appoint to a newly created position within their Finance Shared Service Centre.
Your new role
This is a brand new role created following the implementation of the Concur system within the business. Following the introduction of that system, there has been a need for a team to be put in place to manage the solution, provide customer support and ensure compliance to our stakeholders including HMRC. The team will also ensure Company Credit Cards and employee payments will be transacted.
The team will be required to support in the roll out and establish a network of support around all countries to act as champions to ensure the system is used effectively. You will provide customer support and ensure compliance to key stakeholders including HMRC.
Within your role, you will be reporting into the Cashiers team leader, responsible for carrying out the:
- Resolve customer issues as they arise, managing the workload to prioritise the key business risks as they arise
- Proactive approach to problem solving finding the right solution to the issue at hand through managing expectations and system development. Project managing any suggestions locally.
- Efficient processing of claims, employee payments and reporting. Reporting to include exception and performance based reporting
- Continual process and system improvements to streamline activities and increase accuracy of results
- To carry out any reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall Cashiers function as requested by line manager
- Participate in the annual performance appraisal process
- Discuss any training requirements with team leader
- Be proactive and willing to take on additional responsibilities where appropriate
- Ensure standard working practices and procedures are followed
- Maintain adherence to data protection rules and regulations
- Claim audit
- Claim processing
- Complaints management & customer support
- System development
- Employee education
- Company Credit Card management
What you'll need to succeed
As part of this role, you must have previous knowledge of working within Expenses.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following traits:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritising work and organising time accordingly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Excellent customer service skills showing empathy and guile in equal measures
- Strong numeracy skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Some background within Expenses
- Knowledge of Concur system is preferred
- Confident on systems and IT
- 5 GCSEs at A* to C or equivalent, including English and Maths
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum
- Free parking
- 25 days + bank holiday annual leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension contribution schemes
- Share incentive plans
- Life insurance
- Employee discount schemes
- Childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.