Assistant Finance Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Finance professional looking to progress into a managerial role.
You will be responsible for a small finance team which sits within a larger function.
A highly recognised global business who are part of a larger group based within Northampton. Due to company growth they are now looking to set up a new finance team in the Northampton area.
- Assist the Finance Manager in providing accurate reporting and cost analysis
- Completion of weekly reports to agreed timescales
- Weekly review of operational performance in line with financial performance, and supporting management team in their understanding of the financial performance
- Assistance in the collection of information and the preparation of detailed short-term and weekly cost forecasts
- Assist the Finance Manager in providing the appropriate information to maintain effective budgetary control
- Completion of accurate Periodic Management Accounts
- Previous exposure within a similar role
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA or QBE
- Managerial experience would be preferred but not essential
Excellent career exposure, career stability and security, attractive benefits package, onsite parking