The Finance Analyst will be responsible for legal entities' financial accounting and reporting across the EMEA region. This role will ensure a timely and accurate monthly close, helping to improve and build sustainable processes and maintain a robust control environment. Further, this role will interface significantly with both finance and operational regional leaders.
My client are based in Basildon are a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role are:
- On a daily/weekly basis co-ordinate the sales/order information flows of each sales region and product line to consolidate the required data into a manageable format for loading into Intuitive.
- Produce the required management reports to support weekly / monthly meetings
- Provision and reporting of relevant and accurate KPIs.
- Liaison with other departments to ensure the data used is delivered promptly and in time for the Daily/weekly reporting and analysis
- Ensure the control procedures for the delivery of Management Information are adhered to, and take corrective action where necessary
- Quality check data for consistency and robustness and regular reconciliation of CRM to key financial systems
- Provision of data to support the analysis of regional order/sales intake to gain an understanding of current and short term performance against Financial Forecasts and make conclusions from the data for decision making purposes
- Develop and improve delivery of Management Information & identify gaps in Management Information and determine what is required to close them
- Work with the management team to improve the full year sales/order forecast process
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required
The Successful finance analyst will need:
- Strong academics (A-level or possibly degree), preferably in Finance / Business Studies and / or mathematics.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills. IT literate good understanding of all MS Office applications.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Salesforce or a similar CRM would be an advantage.
- Be able to manipulate and process large sets of data, using MS office applications.
- Excellent career progression
- Fantastic benefits