Accounts Assistant | Part Time | Leicester | up top £15000
The Role Summery
- Responsible for start to finish Accounts Payable ledger processes in order to manage the company's liabilities to international suppliers in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Thereby ensure the Company can access materials and services required for its daily operations.
- Assist in routine and ad hoc tasks within the Finance Department.
- Supplier Accounts maintenance
- Process supplier invoices
- Invoice authorisation
- Payment runs
- Query resolution
- Statement reconciliation
- Debit Notes
- Month end reporting
- Payment Allocation
- Assist in routine and ad hoc tasks
Education and Experience
- GCSE or Equivalent to O level in Maths and English
- Start to finish accounts payable experience with medium volume and complexity (around 1,000 invoices per month), minimum one year
- Daily use of ERP system, ideally M3 / Movex / AS400 or similar, minimum one year experience
- Good working knowledge of common office use software including MS Excel, MS Word, email and internet browser, minimum one year experience.
- Experience with Accounts Payable automation packages would be desirable but not essential e.g. Basware Alusta
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.