Finance Business Partner / Anlayst
Do you have experience in management accounts?
Are you keen to pursue a career as a Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner?
If so, please take a look at the below job advert:
I'm currently representing a large manufacturing organisation based in Chepstow looking for a Finance Analyst to join the finance function reporting into the FD and the MD.
The business operates on a global level and is a market leader within the industry.
Free on site parking and benefits.
You will play a key part of the senior team driving profitability, commerciability, maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and delivering financial information.
- Manage and manipulate financial and operational data to provide insightful management information to enable the Board
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Product management/costing reports
- Produce regular reports for the senior management team
- Review and analyse trends to help forecast and budget
- Develop KPI reports
- Ownership of the operational accounting of the business (Stock, revenue, costs of sales, commissions, rebates, pricing
- And more...
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced Excel
- Management accounts experience
- Analytical minded
- Ideally manufacturing background
- Ideally part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
Please apply with your CV if interested. Chepstow.