Group Financial Accountant *Media*
Group Financial Accountant, media based in central London 45-50k.
Your new company
I am recruiting for an online media business based in central London recruiting a Group Financial Accountant. You will be working for a business which has established relationships with key brands globally providing a range of businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, news and entertainment.
Your new role
As a newly qualified Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for
- Assisting with the interim and year end audit process and Group consolidation.
- Assisting with the Group cashflow and finance costs
- Responsible for G/L accounting and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with monthly, quarterly and annual close to tight deadlines.
- Ownership of audit requirements and including statutory accounts preparation.
- Acting as a point of contact for technical accounting queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be fully ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a business which is recognised globally. Working alongside a credible and high achieving finance team where you will be exposed to the wider business (non finance) from day 1. This business focuses on providing their employees with a solid career platform and offers a clear development path for all levels.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.