Stratford-Upon-Avon Finance Manager, £33,000 plus benefits
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with this Stratford-Upon-Avon based growing organisation, to recruit a stand alone Finance Manager. You will be reporting into a Financial Controller, who is based in the South, but will be in Stratford at least 1 day a week. You will be responsible for producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables and expenses. You will develop long-term business plans based on these reports. You will also review and monitor the budget process, developing strategies to minimise financial risk.
Your new role
- Administer all functions of the Purchase, Sales and Nominal ledgers
- Manage/reconcile cash handling at all Sites
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts
- Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Investigate and correct any discrepancy in Monthly contract reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Process and manage monthly/weekly payrolls
- Manage current bank account.
- Produce comprehensive year end files with full documentation for audit
- Responsible for the development of system and departmental procedural improvements
- Provide financial information and advice to Senior Management Team
- Support the Financial Controller in development of Exchequer system
- Support & assist Finance managers in developing Exchequer proficiency
- Support the Financial Controller in introducing additional Finance systems
- Attend Finance Manager meetings as required
- Oversee the finance team
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA part qualified/ qualified by experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment
- Good inter-personal skills
- Have the ability to communicate both verbal and written to a non-financial community.
- There will be occasional travel involved in the role.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £33,000, standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:00 (these can be flexible), free on-site parking, pension, free on-site gym, and you will be working in brand new refurbished offices, with excellent facilities. This role also offers you the chance to be part of their exciting growth plan.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.