Finance Data Analyst
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Finance Data Analyst position based in West London.
The client based in West London are a fast growing manufacturing business based in West London who need a Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team.
The key responsibilities for the Finance Data Analyst position will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining sales dashboards and reportGross margin analysis
- Evaluating the financial and operational strategic projects in place within the business
- Supporting the forecast and budget process.
- Communicating key performance indicators and translating findings into commercial insights and recommendations to influence the direction of the business.
- Developing and querying SQL and ERP databases to build ad-hoc reports to support financial and operational needs.
- Resolving procedure inefficiencies to build stronger, more sustainable and repeatable processes. This includes streamlining the financial and operational reporting process for the collective business (experience of API integration preferable).
- Extracting and manipulating large datasets stored in relational databases.
- Building an appreciation of how data is migrated into the new ERP system from the legacy system.
The ideal candidate for the Part Qualified Finance Analyst position will be familiar with the duties above and have a good analytical background and have ADVANCED level of Excel (including Macros) and be comfortable with SQL/Power BI and Tableau. Along with this, they will need to be actively studying towards their finance qualification (ideally CIMA) and be looking to jump into an exciting and challenging role. Candidates who are passionate about the outdoors and fitness will be a good option for the role and business.
The role on offer to the candidate is a full time Part Qualified Finance Analyst position based in West London. The role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate look for the next step in their career. The salary for the role is starting from £35,000 and will include a great range of benefits.