AVP KYC ANALYST- LEADING GLOBAL BANK- Up to £55,000 - LONDON
One of the world's largest financial institutions is seeking an AVP KYC Analyst to join their investment banking framework on a permanent basis. This Bank attains global reach with a wide-ranging client base, at varying risk levels.
The role requires undertaking periodic reviews of existing client files (from a range of jurisdictions), and PEP/Sanctions/Negative News screening. Other responsibilities include:
- Investigation of diverse and complex ownership structures
- CRS and FATCA Classification
- Liaise regularly with the Front Office by establishing a strong working relationship with other departments
- Review escalations from the Front Office and prepare reports for the Head of KYC/MLRO
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in Investment Banking KYC, with proven exposure to CIB entities at varying risk levels. Successful candidates will have:
- Degree level education
- Comprehensive understanding of current KYC/AML regulations
- Experience with Financial Institutions and Foreign Correspondent Banking
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or know someone that might be interested, please get in touch at 020 3465 0479 or email:
"Hays Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is a dedicated recruitment function, spanning all three lines of defense in AML, Sanctions, Bribery & Corruption and Enhanced Due Diligence/KYC topics. We offer a unique insight into the UK FCC market, combining over 25 years FCC recruitment experience. For a confidential discussion of the market please don't hesitate in contacting us direct."