A great permanent opportunity for a full time Legal Cashier based in Macclesfield. Considering candidates at various levels of experience but must have experience working in the legal sector.
Working for a well established, successful and steadily growing organisation. Based in a friendly, varied and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Client bank reconciliations
- Client and office banking/BACs receipts
- Processing of cheques
- Cancelling Cheques
- Dealing with team queries
- Posting invoices to the accounts system both sales and purchases
- Posting payments to the accounts system
- Reviewing Residual balances quarterly
- Reviewing 14 day Transfer reports
- Closing files and assisting with write offs
- Daily preparation of payments
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Have worked in a legal company previously - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have a sound knowledge of SAR's - Desirable
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £20,000 to £28,000 per annum + Pension + Bonus