Travel & Expense Finance Assistant
Permanent Travel & Expense Finance Assistant Vacancy - Sheffield. Easily commutable from surrounding areas
Your new company
I am working with a large, international manufacturing and supply organisation based in Sheffield who are seeking to appoint to a newly created business area within their Finance Shared Service Centre.
Your new role
This is a brand new role created following the implementation of the Concur system within the business. You will provide customer support and ensure compliance to key stakeholders including HMRC.
Your team will ensure company credit cards and employee payments are transacted.
Within your role, you will be reporting into the Cashiers team leader, responsible for carrying out the:
- Claim audit
- Claim processing
- Complaints management & customer support
- System development
- Employee education
- Company Credit Card management
What you'll need to succeed
As part of this role, you must have previous knowledge of working within Expenses.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following traits:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritising work and organising time accordingly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Excellent customer service skills showing empathy and guile in equal measures
- Strong numeracy skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Some background within Expenses
- Knowledge of Concur system is preferred
- Confident on systems and IT
- 5 GCSEs at A* to C or equivalent, including English and Maths
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £22,000 per annum
- Free parking
- 25 days + bank holiday annual leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Pension contribution schemes
- Share incentive plans
- Life insurance
- Employee discount schemes
- Childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.