Private Client Tax Partner
Your new company
Highly regarded, leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, providing high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally.
Your new role
Private Client Tax Partner role in the Tax Department. The role will work alongside Tax Partners to ideally lead the Personal Tax Team. The team are engaged across various areas, including allowances, reliefs, tax efficient investments, pension planning, protection / passing on family wealth and capital gains tax. Duties to include:
* Planning and delivery of presentations to staff and clients;
* Mentor to all levels of Tax staff including trainees, newly qualified tax staff, Managers and Directors;
* Write update articles for client newsletter and other publications;
* Business Development networking, social media, generating new business and meeting new clients to generate circa an additional £50k per annum;
* Ongoing development and personal development of own specialisms;
* Provide consultation to other members of staff/departments as required and determine when external consultation is required;
* Staff Management
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally a current Private Client / Personal Tax Partner or Director in a Top 100 Accountancy Practice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.