Senior Finance Business Partner
The Senior Finance Business Partner role, based in central London, that reports into the CFO and is responsible for the central services and major operations of the organisation.
The client is a expanding education provider that focuses on community development, integration and improving education opportunity's for young people. The organisation has recently gone through a restructure to deal with its expanding operations.
The Senior Finance Business partner, based in the London office, reports into the Finance Director and has two direct reports. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Engaging with Senior stakeholders and leading in the coordination of budgets.
- Building a effective business partnering structure and using this to support long term financial planning
- Leading on the production of management accounts and improving month end process
- Providing analysis and support for directors on improving business performance
- Producing the budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with several years post qualification experience. You will need extensive experience with dealing with senior stakeholders, managing a business partnering function and coordinating the management account function. Ideally you will have exposure to long term financial planning and financial modelling.
Candidates from a Charity and commercial background are encouraged to apply as this skill set is easily transferred into the role.
£55,000-60,000, Bonus + Excellent benefits