Fund Finance Assistant
World leading investment house is recruiting for a Fund Finance Assistant to join its growing team. Based in London.
World leading investment house with assets of US$70bn+ managed in Europe, North America and Asia.
Working within the Fund Finance team, your role will be to be part of a close knit funds team composed of 20 people across London, Jersey and New York.
You will be essential to the financial and administrative monitor of the private equity portfolios of Secondary and Primary funds.
Your duties will include:
- Manage the flow of information
- Understand the financial cash flows and oversee administrators on accounting treatment
- Reconcile and analyse the cash positions to recommend distribution of capital calls
- Follow up hedging contracts and FX gain/losses
- Weekly cash meetings
- Management reports
- Diversification reports
- Support the financial officers in valuation and financial statements
Engaging personality who builds relationships easily
Strong organisational skills and practical with good common sense
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Good excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups)
Degree in Finance / Accounting / Mathematics
Interest in Investments / Funds
Competitive salary and benefits package