Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller role reporting into a Group Finance Director responsible for the day to day running of the finance function.
The Group Financial Controller role works for a fast growing education company that has ambitious plans to expand and develop over the next few years. This role will also be involved in advising sales and developments teams on new acquisition for the group.
The position, based in London, will have the following responsibilities:
- Day to Day running of the finance function.
- Manage and develop the finance team.
- Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process.
- Full responsibility for the preparation and production of group management and statutory accounts for their division.
- Oversee credit control, cash management and cash flow forecasting.
- Add value and lead to a number of growth accelerated projects.
- Development and implementation of best in class process, systems and controls procedures.
The Group Financial Controller will need to be a qualified accountant within the following areas:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of managing and developing a team.
- Prior knowledge of preparing consolidated management and statutory accounts.
- Track record of coordinating budgeting process across a group function.
- Exposure to dealing with and presenting to Senior Management.
- Experienced in Sage or other financial accounting systems.
- Ability to influence senior management and communicate at multiple levels.
£70,000-£80,000 + Benefits