Group Managment Accountant
Work for a fast paced organisation as a Management accountant who will be responsible for all aspects of budgets, forecasts and analysis within the finance team and wider business.
Work for a fast paced and expanding international education institution. The client is a driven business working globally to provide education pathways to schools, colleges and universities. They are looking for a qualified Management Accountant to support their finance team and wider business. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of reporting, forecasting and analysis of financial performance. You will also be responsible for completing month-end, and providing insightful financial information.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets.
- Improving quality of financial information and efficiency.
- Supporting wider business managers with financial budgets.
- Coordinating the month end process, assisting the Financial Controller.
- Provide analysis and support for future acquisitions and projects.
- Provide analysis of future business performance.
- Improve operational performance and process improvement.
- Take on other ad-hoc requests.
Successful Applicant for this Group Management Accountant Role Role:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA OR equivalent).
- Some exposure working in a Management Accounting role.
- Exposure in preparing financial plans and budgets and ability to monitor performance and variances against these budgets.
- Ability to analyse problems and drive change.
- Good communication skills with both finance and non-finance managers.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with senior colleagues.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage heavy workload.
- Excellent excel and analytical skills.
- £50 - £55k
- Generous benefits package