Site Finance Manager
The main remit to this Finance Manager role will be to improve processes on site, business partner with none-finance senior stakeholders, and report insightful analysis back to group.
This role is perfect for a qualified accountant who is ambitious, wants to play a pivotal part in a thriving business, and make tangible improvements to the company.
Michael Page are partnering with an impressive business based in West Cumbria, who are a leading player in a niche manufacturing field.
This business is part of a larger group, so you are able to experience to fast pace and autonomy that comes as part of a smaller organisation, alongside the support of being part of a bigger business.
With a vibrant, busy environment on site and fantastic support from group, this is the perfect role for a personable, commercial qualified accountant to thrive in.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role are as follows:
- To lead month end close and reporting for the site
- Cost variance analysis
- Preparing management accounts and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Supporting the annual audit and year-end reporting
- To act as a true business partner, building great relationships with the none finance stakeholders on site
- To add value comically, providing advice on how to improve processes and push the business forwards
- To report back to group and update on how the site is performing
- Provide ad hoc support to the European Finance Director
- Be a key member of the site leadership team providing input and guidance to support decision making activities
The successful candidate for this Site Finance Manager role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant
- A brilliant communicator
- Great at building meaningful relationships with finance stakeholders in group, and none finance stakeholders on site
- An innovative thinker, able to think commercially and add value to a fast paced manufacturing business
- A business minded person, ambitious and looking to improve processes and progress their career
- A solid Finance Manager, able to report in an accurate and timely fashion
This Finance Manager role based in Cumbria can offer a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 based on experience.