Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner
NEWLY CREATED ROLE for an experienced Management/Finance Business Partner in Milton Keynes
This is a newly created role within a growing medical research organisation situated in Milton Keynes. This position is a standalone role reporting back in to central finance and the local leadership team and will provide a highly valuable resource to site with the delivery of key reporting and financial data on key projects and general accounting activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management Accounts pack with detailed analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasting activities
- Prepare cashflow forecasts based upon budget, actual, revenues and cost
- Develop financial models to support Project Managers with forecasting and monitoring of costs
- Maintain and monitoring of Sales Order book along with opportunities
- Control and regular management of the accounts receivable operations
You will be a fully qualified accountant, CIMA, ACCA or ACA with a proven background within the SME space and bale to work autonomously. Experience of Project Costing is highly desirable along with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Previous use of Sage 200 would also be desirable but not essential.
Alongside a positive salary and the chance to join a growth organisation at a key point in its development, standard working hours are 9am to 5pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.