Deputy Finance Manager
Our client is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, organised and attentive individual for this role within our expanding, dynamic and progressive accounts team.
A leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of medicines and healthcare products. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets.
Reporting into the Accounts Manager, you will have a variety of responsibilities where precision and accuracy must be present. Key areas include, but are not limited to:
- Production of monthly management accounts pack and statutory accounts.
- Producing trial balances, balance sheets and profit & loss accounts.
- Journal entries including accruals and prepayments.
- Maintenance of internal financial controls and procedures.
- Annual budget and forecast preparation.
- Building excellent internal and external relationships.
- Supervision, mentoring and guidance of junior members of the team.
* Worked within a financial environment for at least 3 years.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Qualified by experience or Finalist (Professional Accounting Qualification).
* Experience in using accounting software.
* Experience in building budgets and forecasts.
* Working understanding of stock.
* Working understanding of Corporation Tax.
* Experience in completing month-end duties including journals, Profit & Loss and Balance sheets.
* Understanding of VAT and processes.
* Experience in managing staff
Salary banding of £28,000 - £32,000
Reward and recognition scheme