Global technology organisation
- Update and maintenance of Financial reports and analysis including P&L's, Balance Sheets, Cashflows.
- Monthly variance (versus Budget & Prior Year) analysis reports.
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting models.
- Creation, review, editing and submission of monthly KPI reports covering all parts of the business.
- Create various financial models as required to support the business. Examples include quote models, pricing models, cost analysis and inventory ordering.
- Lead contact systems, acting as a bridge between Finance and IT.
- Qualified or QBE Accountant (Preferably CIMA) with international outlook/exposure and experienced in performance analysis.
- Systems and IT focus rather than accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role.
- Expert spreadsheet (Advanced Excel), plus experience of developing reports and analysis from different BI tools.
- Experience of using an ERP system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Candidates looking to use their commercial financial knowledge whilst developing their skills in a broader systems role.
- Self-starter who enjoys problem solving and can use their creative skills to both harvest the information required but to then present it in a concise and illustrative manner.
- Able to engage confidently and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including an awareness of cultural and language differences.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits