Head of FP&A
Head of FP&A - Media - £80,000 - London
Your new company
A global media company is looking for a Head of FP&A to join their impressive finance team in London. The company has a dynamic and innovative culture which is constantly evolving and driving their business growth.
Your new role
The Head of FP&A will work closely with senior management reporting directly to the Finance Director. You will be responsible for:
- Production and delivery of high level analysis to executive team
- Management and co-ordination of quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Business partnering with directors on contract negotiations and deal execution.
- Long term strategic planning - 3 & 5 year
- Management and development of a team of 2 Finance Analysts
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a fully qualified finance professional and a strong communicator with the ability to build strong relationships across the business. You will have worked with and influenced senior stakeholders but also have a strong understanding of an FP&A, analytical world that business partners will all departments of the business.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a salary of around £80,000, but also get the opportunity to work within a growing and exciting global business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.